Rent Recovery

Some tenants will do everything possible to avoid paying the rent, even after they have been evicted from the property and are the subject of a County Court Judgement.

If your tenant is in arrears of rent, you can take action to recover the money that is owed to you.

Recover your Rent Arrears

If you already have a County Court Judgement for possession of the property and you would like to recover any outstanding rent our team can help you recover the money that you are owed.

Our team can offer you honest advice on your chances of recovery on a wide variety of affordable services to recover your money, and which service will afford you the best means of recovering your rent.

If you would like to recover your rent click here and follow our 4 simple steps.

Recover Possession & Rent Arrears

Serving a section 8 Notice allows a Landlord to issue a claim for possession of your rental property AND a claim for the outstanding rent arrears at the same time.

If you want to recover your property and your rent arrears follow these ‘3 easy steps’.